Poker Concepts is a series of affordable guidebooks for the beginning player to focus on specific topics. All of the guidebooks include an introduction to the concept, some advanced discussion, a review section, and a section to test your skills with various hand examples. The guidebooks follow the same format as many college text books – discussion, review, and questions (Test your Skills).
A lot of the material comes from the books and articles I have written over the years. This guidebook on raising and check-raising comes from material in my book, Internet Texas Hold’em New Expanded Edition.
Other books included in the Poker Concepts series include:
– Poker for the Complete Beginner
– Limit Hold’em Starting Hand Charts and Guidelines
– Texas Hold’em Probabilities
– Short-handed Limit Hold’em
– Free Cards, Slowplaying, and Inducing Bluffs – Deceptive Tactics in Holdem
– Understanding Pot Odds and Implied Pot Odds